Since there were few occasions during which I cooked, my iPhone has documented most of these monumentous events, and as I sifted through my photos, I found pictures of a dish I came up with on the spot.
It’s really no big invention, in fact something so easy that I’m a little embarrassed to mention it. However, I’ve already admitted to having been a complete dork in the kitchen, so please forgive me dear reader, if this recipe seems too easy for you.
1) 4 eggs
2) 1 packet of button mushrooms
3) 1/2 onion
1) Slice the button mushrooms finely
2) Chop up the onion (around the same size as you cut the mushrooms)
3) Stir fry the chopped onions in the pan, and when they start to turn brown, throw in the mushrooms
4) Break the eggs in a bowl, whip them, and then pour the eggs over the cooking onions and mushrooms, making sure that the eggs covers the entire surface of the pan.
5) Once one side is cooked, flip omelette over and cook the other side.
Half-way cooked omelette:
Fully-cooked & ready to eat: