This is a ridiculously simple recipe, for the lovers of mushrooms and rice.
MUSHROOM AND ONION RISOTTO
1) 1 cup of rice for risotto
2) 4 cups of vegetable broth (made from scratch or using Knorr’s vegetable stock in cubes)
3) 1 onion
4) 1 packet of portobello mushrooms
1) Chop the onions and slice the mushrooms
2) Stir fry the onions until turning brown before throwing in the mushrooms
3) Add in the rice and stir for a few minutes before pouring in the vegetable stock
4) Keep stirring until the risotto is ready
5) Add salt and pepper to taste
Now, I must admit that I did not take a photo of my mushroom risotto when I made it back in January this year, so I took a photo off the internet which resembled most to mine. Enjoy!