Over the weekend we got together at Luisa’s place to celebrate Fernando’s birthday. Juan decided to show off some bartending skills, and so we brough the Brazilian Cachaca and limes over. He did an awesome job, and produced some really tough-to-beat Capirinha, the Brazilian way!
1) 2 tsp sugar
2) 8 lime wedges (each wedge is 1/4 of a lime)
3) 2 1/2 ounce of Cachaca
1) Pour some sugar in a plate, and turning a transparent glass upside down, coat the edges of the glass with sugar
2) Sprinkle the sugar into the lime wedges in a drinks mixer and add cachaca (shake well)
3) Add ice cubes to the glass
4) Pour the mixed Caiprinha into the glass
The raw materials… lime and cachaca:
Juan getting all excited about the drink:
The lime and cachaca in the mixer, ready to perform their miracle:
Mr Bartender in action:
What we were all waiting for!