This has got to be the EASIEST RECIPE ever. And they create the most nostalgic cookies from my childhood – shortbread! Reminds me completely of London and its magic (I wasn’t born there though).
SHORTBREAD HEARTS (Makes 1 medium tray)
1) 125g of butter
2) 55g of sugar
3) 180g of flour
1) Melt the butter and mix the sugar in, until sugar dissolves
2) Add in the flour and mix well
3) Roll the flour on a clean flat surface, and using the heart shape mould, cut out hearts and arrange on a greased tray
4) Bake in oven at medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes
5) Serve with a large dash of nostalgia
Rolling the batter and pressing it out on a flat cool surface:
With my latest baking acquisitions: Heart-shaped moulds!
Placed in a tray:
Baked and ready to be eaten for tea:
Here you go! In just 30 simple minutes: