This is one dish that will never, ever go out of style. Classic wedges with a hint of Romero herb are the perfect side dish for meats, or even served alone as a snack. So easy to make, they are terribly addictive, and jazz up your meal without much work!
ROMERO-FLAVOURED POTATO WEDGES:
1) 1kg of potatoes, peeled and cut roughly into wedges of even thickness
2) 1 cup of vegetable cooking oil
3) 1/2 cup of dried Romero herbs
1) Wash and peel the potatoes, submerging the peeled potatoes in water to prevent oxidization
2) Cut the potatoes into wedges of even thickness
3) Pour cooking oil in a baking tray and heat tray in oven of 200 deg cel for 5 minutes
4) Once oil has been heated up, arrange wedges in the tray and sprinkle romero over them
5) Bake wedges in oven for 45 – 50 minutes or until wedges are crispy and golden brown!
5) Serve warm and win the applause of your guests
Wash and peel the potatoes, submerging peeled potatoes in water to prevent oxidization:
Cut wedges into even thickness:
Arrange wedges in baking tray once oil has been heated up:
Sprinkle dried romero over the wedges:
Serve warm as a side dish or alone!