Inspired by all the banana recipes I’ve been seeing all over the web, I decided that I would take destiny into my own hands, and make my own muffins instead of merely drooling at my computer screen.
It’s been a mighty long while since I made anything with bananas, and I was dead keen on whipping something ridiculously delicious, stuff for legends that leave you wishing for more.
Armed with bananas, self-raising flour, sugar, eggs, chocolate chips & my muffin cups, I set out to task diligently, concentrated on the goal at hand. I haven’t eaten chocolate in such a long time that I had completely forgotten how heavenly the combination of bananas and chocolate tasted. Fresh wafts of banana-scented aroma swirling in the kitchen, and a hint of melting chocolate peeping from the oven. It was almost as delightful making these muffins as it was devouring them, bite by bite.
Alright, I shan’t torture you anymore. Before you spam me with comments on how to make these little sinful muffins, I’ll do you the favour and give you the recipe..But oh my goodness, I have to say one more time what a beautiful piece of art this is.
BANANA CHOCOLATE-CHIP MUFFINS (Makes 18 muffins)
1) 1 cup of milk cream
2) 1 1/2 cups of sugar
3) 3 cups of self-raising flour
4) 1 egg
5) 4 bananas
6) 1 small bowl of small chocolate chips
1) Peel and slice bananas into small pieces
2) Blend bananas into puree
3) Mix sugar with cream until sugar dissolves
4) Sift in self-raising flour
5) Add in egg
6) Mix well
7) Add in pureed banana
8) Mix well to get muffin batter
9) Add in half of amoung of chocolate chips and mix
10) Arrange muffin cups in muffin mouls and fill each cup with batter till 3/4 cup full
11) Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top of batter
12) Bake in pre-heated oven at 170 deg cel for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked