The easiest and crispiest air fryer chicken wings you’ll ever make. These are seasoned with paprika to give them a little heat, crispy outside, juicy inside, and taste so good you’ll be making them on repeat! Gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo-friendly too, these wings make the perfect snack or appetizer. Best eaten with our homemade Sriracha chili sauce or this 5-minute easy garlic aioli.
- 1 pound fresh chicken wings (flats and drums only, remove the tail)
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped parlsey, for garnishing (optional)
- Sriracha chili sauce or garlic aioli for serving (optional)
- Fresh lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel, and place them in a large bowl.
- Mix the ground paprika, salt, and pepper together and sprinkle the mix all over the chicken wings, and then use your fingers to rub the seasoning all over the chicken.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray preheat the air fryer to 400F for 3 to 5 minutes. Once the air fryer has been preheated ready, place the chicken wings in a single layer (or two if necessary). Cook for 15 minutes, flipping the wings over every five minutes until golden brown and crispy on all sides.
- Serve chicken wings hot with a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley and our homemade Sriracha chili sauce or easy 5-minute garlic aioli.
Do Not Overcrowd: Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to place the wings in one or two layers. I don’t suggest more than 2 layers, and I highly recommend flipping the wings every 5 minutes so that they brown and crisp evenly on all sides.
Fresh vs. Frozen: I used fresh chicken wings in this case, but you can also use frozen chicken wings. Just make sure to defrost the chicken wings first before using them.
Multiple Batches: If you plan to cook various batches for a crowd, simply place the cooked wings in the oven at 250F to keep them warm until the rest of the wings are fully cooked.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer chicken wings