Whether it’s a special day, or even if it’s just the weekend, having brunch somehow always feels like a celebration of sorts. Tuck into one of these 10 delicious gluten-free brunch recipes you and your family are sure to enjoy and make it a day worth celebrating!
1. Coconut Flour Pancakes (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
2. Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
A crustless spinach quiche that’s tasty, low-carb, and delicious. Perfect for a light lunch or dinner, this quiche is gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo.
Get the recipe: Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche
3. The Easiest Corn Flour Pancakes (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
If you love the texture of cornbread, you’ll love these super easy vibrant yellow corn flour pancakes. Easy and delicious, these pancakes are cornbread in pancake form, and gluten-free and dairy-free too.
Get the recipe: The Easiest Corn Flour Pancakes
4. Creamy Breakfast Polenta with Strawberries and Almonds (Gluten-Free)
This amazing breakfast polenta is creamy, rich and thick, and add some fresh strawberries and sliced almonds on top and you’ll get a delicious, energy-filled breakfast or brunch!
Get the recipe: Creamy Breakfast Polenta
5. Sweet Potato and Kale Breakfast Skillet (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Nutritious and filling, this sweet potato & kale breakfast skillet is the perfect way to start off your day It’s also gluten-free, vegan and Paleo to boot!
Get the recipe: Sweet Potato and Kale Breakfast Skillet
6. Mashed Potatoes and Spring Onion Waffles (Gluten-Free)
These mashed potato and spring onion waffles are easy and tasty. Serve them with an amazing roasted red pepper sauce and you’ve got a power-packed snack!
Get the recipe: Mashed Potatoes and Spring Onion Waffles
7. Baked Eggs with Spinach and Mushrooms (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
Warm, baked eggs with spinach and sautéed mushrooms, sprinkled with chopped spring onions. The perfect way to start any day.
Get the recipe: Baked Eggs with Spinach and Mushrooms
8. Pear Custard Pie (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
This gluten-free and dairy-free pear custard pie is heaven in a skillet. Creamy custard with sweet slices of baked pears, all cooked in one skillet.
Get the recipe: Pear Custard Pie
9. 5-Ingredient Banana Flaxseed Waffles (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
A delicious combination of sweet, ripe bananas and ground flaxseed, mixed in a batter of just five ingredients, and made into these crispy banana flaxseed waffles.The perfect way to start any day!
Get the recipe: 5-Ingredient Banana Flaxseed Waffles
10. Omelet Wraps with Spinach, Lettuce and Mushrooms
Light, healthy omelet wraps filled with sliced button mushrooms, spinach and lettuce – a tasty vegetarian meal that surprisingly takes up very little time.
Get the recipe: Omelet Wraps with Spinach, Lettuce and Mushrooms