This is a refreshing and light dish perfect for spring. Zucchini noodles tossed in a delicious walnut pesto that can be prepared in just 15 minutes! Gluten-free and vegan.
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 large zucchini, shredded into thin noodles with a julienne peeler
- Combin basil leaves, walnuts, olive oil, water, and chopped garlic in an electric blender and process until you get a thick creamy sauce. (If sauce is too thick for your liking, add an additional tablespoon of water or olive oil at a time until it reaches your desired consistency).
- Add salt to taste.
- Shred zucchini into thin noodles using a julienne peeler.
- Pour walnut pesto over zucchini noodles and mix well.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten-free, Vegan, Paleo